What's better than owning an iPhone? Owning an iPhone that can shoot a laser beam out of its headphone port, of course! When you want to use the Smart Dot laser, simply remove it from the stylus end, plug it straight into your headphone jack, fire up the Smart Dot app, and press the on-screen button to turn the laser on and off. Simple, quick, and works like a charm. This iOS Smart Dot app is a safe and free download from Apple iTunes. Features include Presentation Mode, where this becomes a handy and essential device for those whose jobs require a lot of Powerpoint and Keynote presentations. You can control slideshows, operate basic mouse controls, and point to areas on each slide at the same time. Without a question, this gadget is simply well-designed. What’s best? Smart Dot works not only with iPhone, but is also compatible with iPad and iPod Touch. Retail packaging includes: Smart Dot, Stylus, Strap, Pouch, and free download instructions.
- Compatible Model: Apple iOS Devices with 3.5 mm audio earphone jack, including but not limited to iPhone 5, 4, 4S, 3, 3GS, iPad Mini, 4, 3, 2, 1, iPod Touch 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 (Stylus Laser Pointer only, phone/tablet not included).
- 5.5" Inch Stylus: Medium sized, round capacitive rubber tip is perfect for multiple writing styles. Rubber stopper slides down, giving additional finger grip. Strap offers smart ways to carry stylus.
- Laser Pointer: Beam of red for pointing to areas during presentations on Microsoft Powerpoint or Apple Keynote. Easy to install, easy to use. Safe and free download from Apple iTunes App Store.
- Presentation Mode: Remotely click through slides, use basic mouse operations, and point at the same time. A winner for any presentation!
- Caution & Warranty: 60 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed from MiniSuit. NEVER look directly into any laser beam or aim it into other's eyes. Children should never be allowed to play with laser beam products.