Minisuit Micro USB 8" Cable for Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire, Roku
What a nifty solution! Minisuit offers this miniature Micro USB Cable designed to power TV streaming sticks such as Chromecast, Roku, and Amazon Fire. The perfect 8" length replaces long, clumsy USB cables like the 5 feet jumbo USB cable included with Chromecast that can hang down behind your TV, cluttering your multimedia area. Can this awesome cable be used with other devices? YES! As long as your device is compatible with Micro USB Cable, then you can use this cable to charge other devices including smartphone, battery pack, and more. Perfect for you, the smart consumer, whether for work, school, or travel!
- This tiny USB Cable powers Chromecast, Fire*, or Roku TV Streaming Sticks from TV USB Port (USB Cable only, TV media stick not included)
- *FOR FIRE TV: Make sure TV has a 1A USB port available (500mAh USB ports will not work with Fire TV)
- No more messy cables dangling out from behind your TV or work space. This mini power cable eliminates the need for an AC power outlet. Ideal 8-inches USB cable length provides clean and simple wire management
- Bonus: Multi-tasking cable can be used to charge certain cell phones with your computer. Perfect for those who are on-the-go, whether at school, work, or travel!
- Note: The USB Port behind your TV should be alongside of the HDMI port. Review images for references and cable's suitability.
We Also Recommend